Our dynamic course is designed to provide a comprehensive review for students from an accredited dental hygiene program and hygienists returning to practice who are preparing for the National Board Examination. Lecture, discussion, and slide presentation will be used throughout the seminar, emphasizing the case-based format. Review Course for the Dental Hygiene National Board Exam is sponsored by Educational Horizons, LLC.
- Provide a comprehensive review of information pertinent to the Dental Hygiene National Board Examination
- Emphasize recent exam format and content
- Practice case based questions in small groups
- Review Board questions to help participants choose between distracters and correct responses
- Guide participants regarding test taking strategies
- Suggest reference materials
- Provide ongoing support during the Board preparation process
Evaluation Comments“I feel much more confident”
“The instructors were wonderful, dynamic, and helpful.”
“The handouts helped me get organized and were excellent study guides”
“Getting away from the home and school environment minimized distractions”
Instructors are highly qualified and experienced educators who have extensive backgrounds in teaching dental hygiene students.
- Barbara Bennett, RDH, MS: Well known author of Mosby’s Review Questions for the National Dental Hygiene Examination and contributing author for several dental hygiene textbooks
- Nancy Cherner, RDH, MS: An innovative educator who created the first Review Course for the Dental Hygiene National and Regional Board Exams
- Dr. Jamie R. Clay, D.M.D.: Contributing author for dental textbooks and publisher of numerous articles pertaining to periodontology
- Teresa Duncan, RDH, BS: dynamic and nationally recognized speaker
Each educator is carefully chosen to participate in this Review based on knowledge of subject matter, presentation style, ability to clarify important concepts, and skill in review technique.
We offer review courses at various locations. For more information about the course locations and schedule contact us by phone at 301-340-2858, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics reviewed vary based on length of course.
- Test-taking strategies
- Clinical Dental Hygiene
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Head and Neck Anatomy
- Periodontics /Histology
- Patient Assessment and Management
- Dental Materials
- Case based exercises
- Oral Pathology
- Community Dentistry/Research
- Professional Responsibility and Ethical Principles
- The success rate for participants attending our Review is 99%
- Participants receive a comprehensive, well-organized notebook
- After attending the review, students know where to begin and what to study
- Students are motivated to study after attending the review course
For more information, please contact us by phone at 301-340-2858, or email: email@example.com